What Personal Information Are We Collecting?
We collect a variety of information about you and your usage, all with the ultimate goal of providing you with a better experience or product.
Information You Provide to Us
Through the initial onboarding / deployment process, well into the regular day-to-day use of the system, information is being provided to us or directly input into our Services to deliver an experience tailored to your needs. This information includes:
- Business Information - Names, physical addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, website addresses, time zones, hours of operation, and contact information for the Location(s) managed by our Services.
- Personal Information - Names, phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, and time zones for system users.
- Financial Information - Information used in the billing of our Services.
- Transactional Information - Orders, invoices, or sales transactions processed through the system as well as related customer, payment, shipping, and cost information.
- Tax Information - State / local tax withholdings.
- Additional Information - Information voluntarily provided via promotions, surveys, or data placed within optional fields of our Services.
Information We Collect Based On Usage
We track a number of data points, these include:
- Operational Information - Details of the products and services you sell (including pricing, costing, supplier, inventory, and other data), employee time clock data, and login history.
- Customer Information - Names, email addresses, birthdates, driver's license numbers, tax exemption statuses, physical addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, company names, transaction history, payment history, and account balances.
- Browser / Device Information - Information about the device or web browser you are using to connect to our Services. This information may include the manufacturer, model, operating system, device name, unique device identifier, the browser application, and version as well as any additional information needed for troubleshooting.
- Location Information - The location of the device connecting to our Service. This may include the network IP address, mobile networking data, or geolocation.
- Usage Information - Information about how you use our Services including access times, browsing history within our Services, feature usage, and system state information in the event of an application error or crash.
We make use of “session” cookies within web browsers to help keep you logged in and/or making the login process easier. This session also helps us better understand how you interact with our Services.
Information Collected On Minors
Our Services are general audience services not directed at children under the age of 16. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that information.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We utilize your information in a variety of ways, these reasons include:
- Determine suitability of services - We will use any collected data to help determine if our Services are available to you and are a good fit for your business.
- Assisting you with our Services - Responding to or completion of work you have authorized to be performed on your behalf.
- Communication with you - We wish to keep you informed of any critical information or changes with our Services. We may also utilize additional contact info to follow up on tickets opened with us for ongoing setup and support of your system.
- Providing / improving our Services - We use collected information to help analyze the effectiveness of our Services as well as to help understand what our customers are using to provide the best possible experiences for those features or in creating new ones.
- Providing you with requested information - As requested by you, we will use data collected to provide more accurate quotations and invoices for Services or connect you with available resources (such as an email newsletter).
- Administrative needs - We will use collected information to assist us in keeping our customer records up to date, settling disputes, and collecting fees or payments for using our Services.
- As required by applicable law or regulation.
- To assist with investigating abuse and security issues.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We may share your information with other parties, the reasons for this may include:
- At your direction - We will share any and all of your information with your consent and at your direction as long as such sharing falls within our Acceptable Usage Policy and is compliant with any local laws and regulations.
- With other users - Depending on your security configuration within our Services, the information you enter may be viewable and editable to other users you have authorized.
- With our partners / affiliates or third parties - Personally identifiable information is only shared with partners, affiliates, or third parties after receiving authorization from you, and only in order to accomplish tasks you have requested, or as needed for collection of payments for fees and services rendered.
- Anonymized and/or aggregated information - We reserve the right to retain and utilize any aggregate data or data that cannot be directly or indirectly linked back to your or another user.
- Business transfer, purchase, or other major change - In the event of an acquisition, merger, change of ownership or any other major operational change at RITE, information will be shared with the new owner(s) or operator of our Services.
- Safety and compliance with applicable law - We may share your information with local or federal authorities to comply with any legal ruling or as applicable by law.
How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
Personally Identifiable Information will generally only be kept for as long as you maintain a paid subscription or for thirty (30) days past your request to cancel the user of our Services has been received. In some cases, we may retain this information for up to 10 years (or as limited by applicable law) in order to comply with legal rulings or to protect the rights of this company. Anonymized or aggregated data may be retained indefinitely.
RITE is dedicated to the security and well-being of our customers, this extends to the data stored on our Services. The only parties that should have direct access to your data are RITE employees, you, and users you have authorized to have such access. Additionally, the data itself is stored with industry-standard best practices as determined by the nature of the data.
All RITE personnel have signed non-disclosure agreements that protect RITE and its customers. Each team member is given security training during the onboarding process and this topic is refreshed on an ongoing basis.
Once data has been received by RITE, it will not be retransmitted or transferred except through secure mechanisms (HTTPS, VPN) outside of RITE. Data will be housed within our secure hosting provider which has been independently certified to be IS0 27001, 27017, 27018, and 9001 compliant (in addition to other certifications). Access to this environment is tightly restricted to RITE employees and is further secured by two-factor authentication.
Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
Some services can integrate with Facebook such as our eCommerce platform. If at any point, you signed in with any of our apps using "Login using Facebook" you can request the data collected to be deleted by following the instructions located here.
Personal Data Deletion Instructions
Please send an email request to email@example.com with the Subject of Uncorked Personal Data Removal. Please include:
- Your name
- The email account you want to remove
- The website(s) you would like data removed from
A follow-up ticket will be sent within 2 business days with any additional requirements and/or a timeline for removal
Questions / Comments / Suggestions
If you have any questions about our policies, as well as comments or suggestions, please send them in writing to:
- OR -
1001 2nd St S, Suite 100
Sartell MN, 56377